Seventeen Magazine Outfit

It's been a busy few weeks of Junior year but I managed to do a photo shoot based on the Japanese Seventeen Magazine!
I copied outfit ideas from the magazines and recreated them with the clothes i had in my closet!

Warning, I am the worst possible editor ever so excuse my horrible editing skills

Here are the six outfits:

First outfit:

The sweater caught my eye because I am in love with girly sweaters





"Rustic" Sweater: Bought in Japan
Skirt: Bought in Japan
(I am wearing a bow but unfortunately you cannot see it)

Second Outfit:


The picture had a really soft, girly feel to it and made me want to recreate it 



Scrunchy: Borrowed from Ally
Sweater: H&M
Shorts: H&M
Shoes: Payless
Bunny: Apple's toy (Ally's dog)

Third Outfit:

I wanted to try something new since all my outfits are relatively the same



Glasses: Forever 21
Shirt: Bought in Japan
Skirt: Forever 21
Bag: Seventeen Magazine
Shoes: Charlotte Russe

Fourth Outfit:

西内まりや (Nishiuchi Mariya) is so beautiful and is my all time favorite models so I decided to recreate her look since I would wear an outfit like this at school.



Sweater: H&M
Skirt: Borrowed from Ally
Shoes: Bought in Germany

Fifth Outfit:

This outfit was my favorite out of all the photos taken since I had every single item in my closet and it gave such a nice and innocent look in the picture.



Bow: Forever 21
Sweater: Forever 21
Dress: H&M
Shoes: Kohl's
Bag: Gift from Japan

Sixth Outfit (Last): 

I live for casual outfits so Ally and I decided to collaborate and create an outfit together!




My Outfit (On the right):

Jacket: Pink (Victoria Secrets)
Tank Top: American Eagle
Shorts: American Eagle
Shoes: Costco

Ally's Outfit (On the left):

Shirt: Forever 21
Jeans: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Payless


Go visit Ally's blog to see her version of Japanese Seventeen Magazine outfits!

Ally (allygong.com) and I had tons of fun and enjoyed the experience of creating and thinking of outfit ideas! There might be more coming up soon! 

~Tiff~

1 comment: