Japan 2013 Summer Haul Part 2 (Bags and Clothes)

Hello! This is part 2 of my Japan haul! Go check out part one of the haul here: Part 1 Haul

So for part 2, I decided to show my bags and clothing that I purchased!  

Bags:



I'm not exactly sure where I bought them, but I thought they were adorable and very handy to have around because I constantly use hand bags. In Japan they tend to have really girly and floral bags and accessories which I don't really see around California. 


Clothing:







Daisy Crop Top: At the moment, I was really fond of this crop top but once I tried to wear it out, I was kind of disappointed on how it looked
High-waisted Shorts: I was constantly on the look out for high-waisted shorts since forever but they are so pricey. I finally came across some cheap high-waisted shorts and I was overjoyed when i found them!
Floral PJ Shorts: These are the most comfortable shorts I have ever come across! It's so light weight and cute and I absolutely love it to death.
Floral Dress:I never actually got the chance to wear this out since its becoming colder and colder as we speak. I thought it was a new type of dress and it was cute so I decided to give it a shot!


I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend/week. 

Part 3 coming soon!

~Tiff~

No comments:

Post a Comment