Japan 2013 Summer Haul Part 1 (Makeup)

Hello guys!

So this summer, I went back to visit my family and my friends.
I decided to make a haul of what I got while visiting!
I might post pictures of my trip in Japan later on!
Sadly, near the end of Japan, I got really sick and had a fever so all the shopping I was planning to do was canceled :(

I will post everything else I got different posts but I will start with makeup!

Preview of what to come! Stay tuned! 



Makeup products: 



Pureglam BB cream: Asia is known for their BB cream and this specific BB cream was very light coverage and close to my skin color!
Sea Breeze Sunscreen: I absolutely LOVE this sunscreen! It smells amazing just like peaches and it feels like you aren't wearing anything!
Baby Skin Pore Eraser: I haven't had a chance to use it yet, but I am excited to use it!
Sheseido SPF 30 PA+++: I just put it under my makeup and it makes my skin smooth!


Eyelash Curler: I never actually used to use eyelash curlers, but these make my eyelashes look 10x longer. The handles are really strong and they work really well!
Canmake Perfect Stylist Eye: I love the sparkle in the eyeshadow and the color is absolutely gorgeous! I don't wear eyeshadow often, but i tried it out once and it was nice!
Real Lasting Eyeliner 24h 1day Tattoo: The eyeliner lasts a long time! Although, it doesn't last 24h's, it lasts a long time compared to the ones I've tried so far. I also don't wear eyeliner to school so I haven't tried it out too often but I'll see how it goes! 
Real Lasting Tears Tank 1day Tattoo: This product you put white in the corner of your eyes and it is really nice! usually when I use eyeshadow, it falls off but with this product it stays put!
TonlyMoly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar: I'm pretty sure this is a korean brand and it really is glossy. It feels like a lipgloss but the color payoff is amazing!

All the opinion are all mine and I have purchased every one of these products!

To be continued!

~Have a wonderful day~
~Tiff~

No comments:

Post a Comment