I Met James Franco!

It's been awhile... 

Almost a year actually! 
So many things have happened in my life that I haven't been up to date on my blog.
But after applications, I'll have a lot more posts up as time goes by!

So recently, James Franco visited our school. I mean I'm not a huge fan of James, but a friend and I decided to go see him in our new building!

(He's the one with the headphones on his head)

For the talk he hosted, there were A LOT of people there. There was a crowed waiting outside and it was HUGE.


I had to squeeze through the group of girls to get a picture with him! (Thanks Lina!)

Even though more than half of the people attending was hoping to see Dave Franco there, it was a really fun experience!

I give him props for taking probably thousands of pictures while getting phones shoved in his face.

I'll try to post as much as I can!

~Tiffany~

No comments:

Post a Comment