About Me

These are a few things about me and I hope you guys enjoy and follow along 

with me and I will post more along the way!

Name: Tiffany Streitenberger

Grade: 11th Grade (Junior)

Ethnicity: German and Japanese 

Favorite Color: Pink and red

Favorite Song: Believe by Arashi (嵐)

Favorite Movies:Definitely Koizora (恋空)

Favorite Flower: Tulip 

What I say the most: oh my god, like 

Favorite Manga: Kyou Koi wo Hajimemasu (今日恋を始めます)

Current mood: Super tired

Favorite Magazines: Seventeen magazine (Japanese version)

Favorite thing in my closet:My sweaters haha

Last thing I ate: Salmon

Favorite Artist: A big Arashi (嵐) fan

(Question credits to Ally http://www.allygong.com/ go check her blog out :D)

1. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? 
Not really haha definitely not the best handwriting for sure


2. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? 
Curry and salmon is my favoriteeeee


3. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? 
basically my whole life revolves around sarcasm haha


4. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? 
yesssss


5. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? 
i think so haha


6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? 
strawberry oh my god


7. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? 
their hair i love hair :)


8. RED OR PINK? 
BOTH :D


9. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? 
everyone in Japan oh my god


10. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? 
Ice cream hehe


11. FAVORITE SMELLS? 
peaches and apples :)


12. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? 
my friend haha


13. HAIR COLOR? 
light-ish brown


14. EYE COLOR? 
hazel/green


15. FAVORITE FOOD? 
again curry and salmonnnn


16. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? 
happy endings all the way


17. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? 
i forgot.. haha


18. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? 
white 


19. SUMMER OR WINTER? 
winter i LOVE sweaters 


20. HUGS OR KISSES? 
depends haha


21. FAVORITE DESSERT? 
chocolate chip cookies oh my god 


22. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION? 
computer



23. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? 
Japan :)


24. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? 
Kobe, Japan


25. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW? 
California :)


26. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE? 

white
(Questions are not mine :D )





-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment