OOTD (08-30-13)



Today, school ended at 12:30 so there was nothing much going on in school. Well anyway, this is my outfit of the day for school.

Depending on the day, I'm extremely into fashion and enjoy planning out what i am going to wear.(although I might not have the best taste haha) 




(I put on a cardigan because the classrooms blasted the air conditioner on high, probably just so the students don't die of boredom and fall asleep)


Polka-dot heart tank top: Nordstrom 
Shorts: American Eagle
Cardigan: American Eagle
Shoes: Costco 







This is my hairstyle for today. This is a rather odd hairstyle, but these kinds of hairstyles are very popular in Japan. Also the fact that I dislike putting my hair down, I try to find fun ways to put my hair in! 





~ Off to a 3 day weekend ~


Lots of love,
Tiffany

2 comments: