I Met Michelle Phan!

I never thought that this moment would ever happen. While I was standing in line with my friend Ally, I was shaking with excitement. The longer we waited in line, the more nervous I got. We finally got near the front of the line and we were lucky enough to end up on the EM Cosmetics Instagram photo!

(We are the tall ones in the back haha)
Once we got to the front of the line, I saw the gorgeous, magnificent, exquisite beauty guru herself. 

I couldn't stop smiling. I was in complete awe. She was so nice and sweet. I remember first encountering her videos in middle school and I can't believe after years and years, I finally got to meet her. 

I look terrible because I couldn't stop smiling and yet, after hours of photos and signing books, Michelle looks gorgeous. Thank you for being so sweet and congratulations on your book!


~Have a Wonderful Day~
~Tiff~

No comments:

Post a Comment