San Francisco (10-19-13)

It's been awhile! Sorry for not updating in awhile! This week I went to San Francisco with Ally and her family. It was extremely fun! I was so exhausted that I passed out right when I got home. 

In the beginning the weather was warmer than expected. I wore a sweater so inside the shopping mall it was pretty warm.

Bridgette, Ally, and I decided to go to Uniqlo first. I ended up not getting anything since the prices were quite high. So we just decided to take photos at the free photo booth!










After Uniqlo we went to H&M, Sephora, Forever 21, and Old Navy.
For lunch we went to "Ajisen Ramen". 


















It was the first time I tried it and it was AMAZING. I couldn't eat anything else afterwards. 

After we stuffed ourselves with food, we decided to go watch the movie "Gravity" 
Unfortunately the 7:30 show was full so we had to wait for the 9:00 movie. Luckily for us there was a Target right above the movie theater (How convenient)! We spent almost 2 hours in Target and finally it was time for the movie!




















The theater was so spacious and so nice, I wish our movie theaters were like that. It reminded me of the ones in Japan. 

Gravity was the most amazing movie I have ever seen. At first, I was skeptical about the rating on the movie since they were all 5 stars, but afterwards I couldn't even contain my emotions. It was exhilarating but mostly tragic. 



(I do not own these photos)
I recommend everyone to watch this movie. It will blow your mind.


(I was exhausted after the movie)

Outfit:
Sweater: Ella
Jeans: Pacsun

~Have a Wonderful Day~
~Tiff~

No comments:

Post a Comment